Effective delegation is one of the most valuable skills you can master. It reduces your workload and develops employee skills. Delegating prepares employees who work for you to be able to handle your responsibilities and simultaneously allows you to advance to other career opportunities within your organization.
Delegation is often one of the hardest skills for a manager to master. However, the skill can be learned. This one-day workshop will explore many of the facets of delegation, including when to delegate and whom to delegate to.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be expected to:
• Understand the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
• Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
• Know how to use routines to reduce stress
• Know how to use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
• Understand how to cope with major events
• Be able to use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them
• Stress in the Workplace
• Organizational Inuence on Stress
• Stress and The Individual
• The General Adaptive Syndrome
• Managing Stress in the Workplace
Upon completion, trainees will receive a certicate of participation from Recourse Training Center.