The course focuses on the operational and strategic management of inventories, the role of inventory management and the professionals behind this important organizational function as it directly relates to the improvement of the company’s competitiveness.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be expected to:
• Understand the utilizing of scare resources (capital) and investment judiciously.
• Know the keeping the production on as on-going basis.
• Understand the Preventing idleness of men, machine and morale.
• Understand the avoiding risk of loss of life (moral & social)
• Understand the reducing administrative workload.
• Understand the Giving satisfaction to customers in terms of quality-care, competitive price and prompt delivery.
• Understand the Inducing condence in confidence in customers and to create trust and faith.
Content of the course:
• Opposing Views of Inventory
• Nature of Inventory
• Factors Aecting Inventory
• Costs in Inventory
• Inventory Categories – Special Considerations
• Departments of Inventory Management Functions of Inventory
• Selective Inventory Control
• Reorder Quantity Methods And EOQ
• Reorder Time Methods
Upon completion, trainees who are attend more than 75% will receive a certicate of participation from Resources Training Center