This course has been prepared to be suitable to the personnel department of the claims in insurance companies, in order to learn about the principles and how to claims and to be able to handle all kinds of requests for claims during their work.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be expected to:
• Understand how prepare & ll application of Insurance principles to claims handling
• Understand how to make Loss Notication
• Understand Claims Service
• know the Role of the Loss adjuster and other service providers
• Know and apply validation and conditions.
• Be able to handle claims systems and management.
• Application of Insurance Principles to claims Handling
• Loss Notification
• Claims Service
• Role of the Loss Adjuster and other Service Providers
• Validation and
• Claims Systems and Management
Trainees’ results are reported as a grade (Pass, Merit, Distinction or Fail) for the qualification as a whole. A certificate of completion is awarded to trainees from Resources Training Center when they score higher than 55 out of 100 in the final exam.