The “Excellence in Customer Service Course ” is an interactive learning and training event designed in accordance to “Firm-Specic Training Principles” staff who are operating in difierent departments. The intention of the course is reach Excellence in Customer Service via providing knowledge on company customers, both internal and external, improving staff’s customer services skills in addition to emphasizing on the right and appropriate human attitudes for those who are dealing with both internal and external customers.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be expected to:
• Understand the dierent types of customers (i.e., internal and external).
• Understand the needs and preferences Customers.
• Be able to Plan for providing proper customer services in accordance to high quality standards and customers preferences; and
• Be able to measure the customer services performance to ensure high quality services to achieve “Excellence Customer Services”.
The interactive course will cover the following topics:
• Definition of Customer;
• The Customer needs/requirements and perception;
• The approaches/methods to meet the customer needs and satisfy customer perception; and How to reach “Excellence Customer Services” Status via Staff
• performance improvement (the Ultimate Goal of the Interactive Course ).
Upon completion, trainees who are attend more than 75% will receive a certificate of participation from Recourse Training Center