The Associate in claims – Property Track course is key topic in understanding the insurance business. The course on claims covers wide spectrums of topics categorized in to four main subjects and these are liability handling process and management within the insurance context, injury liability claims, home owner liability claims and ethics.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be expected to:
• Understand the knowledge about claim function and professional ethics.
• Understand the knowledge on claim handling process.
• Understand in-depth knowledge about Litigating Claims
• Understand the knowledge and understanding about insurer nancial performance
• Understand in-depth knowledge and understanding on Claims
• Understand about the knowledge on risk management
• Understand in-depth knowledge and understanding about property insurance: valuation, limits and conditions
• Understand the knowledge and understanding about Loss Investigation
• Understand the knowledge of the learner on fraud investigations
• Understand in-depth knowledge on and understanding of commercial property insurance, Part 1 & 2
• Understand the knowledge of the learner on commercial crime and equipment breakdown insurance
• Understand the knowledge about inland and ocean marine insurance
• Know the ethical responsibility to groups, ethical dilemmas and resolving
• Know about Barriers to ethical decision-making
• AIC 30 Claim Handling Principles and Practices
• AINS 21 Property and Liability Insurance Principles
• AIC 31 Property Claim Practices
• AIC 41 Property Coverages
The Institutes oers exams in dierent formats to accommodate different needs.
50-90 Multiple Choice Question Exams: 2 Hours
• AIC 30, AINS 21, AIC 31
40-65 Multiple Choice Question Exams: 1.5 Hours
• AIC 41
For most exams, grades are reported as “P” (Passing) or “N”
(Nonpassing). For others, grades are reported as “P” (Passing),
“G” (Good), “E” (Excellent), or “N” (Nonpassing). Grades are
nal and are not subject to appeal. Numerical scores are
Upon completion, trainees will receive a Certicate of
Completion from The Institutes.