Insurance sector distinctive sector in his international principles and laws & this course is to introduce what is Insurance & it’s concepts. The course is designed to prepare entry-level work in the insurance sector and know the types of insurance and insurance concepts in the Gulf countries, according to international standards and laws.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be expected to:
• Understand the different between Risk & Insurance
• Understand the Principles of Insurance
• Know & how to apply Insurance Practice & Insurance Market
• Understand the Insurance Classes
• Know and apply Law of Contract
• Risk & Insurance
• Principles of Insurance
• The Insurance Market and Practice
• Insurance Classes
• Law of Contract
Trainees’ results are reported as a grade (Pass, Merit, Distinction or Fail) for the qualification as a whole. A certificate of completion is awarded to trainees from Resources Training Center when they score higher than 55 out of 100 in the final exam.