The course will deliver the methods of dealing with guests and provide uttering standards of specic to the organization. It will highlight supervision towards presence, engagements and attitude. Moreover, it will also propose language for welcoming guests and interrelating professionally.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be expected to:
• Understand what guests’ expectations are
• Be able to describe the look and sound of ‘courtesy’, ‘flexibility’, ‘responsiveness’, and other attributes top service providers share.
• Understand ‘On-Stage’ and ‘O-Stage’ behavior.
• Know top communication skills when dealing with angry, upset, or disappointed customers.
• Perform a site audit
• Be able to better manage service-related stress
• Understand the best practices for delivering first-rate guest services and provide a forum for articulating standards specific to the organization.
• Give guidance regarding professional appearance, action, and attitude.
• Suggest language for welcoming guest, interacting professionally, and closing conversations.
• Explain service body language and what is and in not appropriate.
• Review service recovery tactics.
• Offer suggestions for managing service-related stress.
Upon completion, trainees will receive a certificate of participation from Recourse Training Center