PROJECT LEADERSHIP CUSTOM DESIGNED TRAINING
It is always said that project executive leadership and project management teams work as partners. There is a subtle balance of power, authority and knowledge, and the situation demands a deep engagement of the project leadership to deliver direction, vision and commitment to the project teams and stakeholders.
At SARAS, we believe in delivering niche courses to serve the specific interest and challenges around the top down view of project management
• Project management for business leadership
• How to be an effective project sponsor?
• Chief project officer, a new C suite position
• How to deliver an project leadership commitment
• Managing change and transformation
This Programm has been reviewed and approved by the Project Management InstituteⓇ(PMI)
• Business leaders
• project leaders
• project sponsors
• project executive management
• project steering committee
• project managers
• program managers and portfolio managers.
• Extending from half a day to a day
Trainees should have:
• Good command of the English language.