New employee orientation is usually performed by the Human Resources department or the department in which the employee will work. This course is helpful for them to achieve that easily. The orientation process teaches the employee how to navigate the company’s structure and learn how the company operates.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be expected to:
• Understood how important an orientation program to an organization.
• Understand the role of human resources department in orientation program.
• Understand how the commitment curve affects both new employees and their managers.
• know what companies can do to deliver their promise to new employees.
• Understand the critical elements of eective employee training.
• Know the Establishing the importance of having an employee handbook for new and long-term employees
• How orientation work.
• Building employee commitment.
• Perception counts (explore how perception and appearance can aect orientation).
• What world-class employers do (what exceptional employers do to make their orientation program successful).
• Getting commitment (give participate some ways to get buy-ln from supervisor for the orientation program).
• Delivering new employees training.
• Creating employee manuals.
Upon completion, trainees will receive a certificate of participation from Resources Training Center.