The meeting management course is aims at providing the meeting managers/coordinators with the basic tools, techniques and skills of organizing and managing a successful meeting. The course will help the trainees to explore and discuss variety of topics such as planning and preparing the meeting agenda, choosing the participants, meeting roles and responsibilities, chairing a meeting and preparing and auditing the meeting minute. During this course, the trainees will help themselves to improve their meeting management skills.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be expected to:
• Understand the basic tools they need to initiate and manage their meetings smoothly and professionally.
• Understand the planning and leading techniques that will give them the condence to run a meeting that will engage the attendees and leave a positive and lasting impression.
• Know the skills needed in planning and implementing a successful meeting through participating in this workshop.
• Able to explore how to reduce waste and make meetings more efficient through this hands-on interactive course.
Course entails the following sub-topics:
• Planning and Preparing
• Identifying the Participants
• How to choose the time and place
• How to create the agenda
• How to set up the meeting space
• How to incorporate your electronic options
• Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
• Use an agenda
• Chairing a Meeting How to take minutes
Upon completion, trainees who are attend more than 75% will receive a certificate of participation from Resources Training Center.