LOMA 307 introduces industry employees to basic nancial concepts and terminology and relates these concepts to the business of insurance and company operations and protability.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be expected to:
• Understand the Role of Insurance in the Economy
• Understand Insurance Company Management
• Managing Solvency and Protability
• Understand Product Design and the Time Value of Money
• Achieving Operating Eciency
• How the Economy Aspects Insurance Companies
• Understand Financial Reports and Plans
• Understanding Financial Ratios
• Presenting Data Visually
• Analyzing Population Data
• Analyzing Sample Data
• Understand the Economic Environment.
• Managing Solvency and Protability.
• Managing Insurance Company Operations.
• Financial Reporting.
The course is assessed via an online examination after course completion where trainees need to complete a set of questions. Trainees who score higher than 70 and above out of 100 will be awarded a certicate of completion from LOMA.