The Course is considered as one of the main topics required by employees operating in the insurance sector. It provides knowledge and understanding of the role of underwriting including identification, assessment and acceptance of risk, rating and relevant financial factors.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be expected to:
• Develop better Understanding about the material facts/ circumstances related to the insurance underwriting process.
• To assist the learner in comprehensive understanding about insurance policies in relation to the insurance underwriting process
• To help the learner Understand renewals and cancellation in relation to the insurance underwriting process
• To enhance the learner Understanding about personal insurances in relation to the insurance underwriting process
• To assist the learner to better Understand commercial insurances in relation to the insurance underwriting process.
• To develop comprehensive Understanding about underwriting considerations in relation to the insurance underwriting process
• To assist the learner to develop an in-depth Understanding about the principles and practices of pricing
• Material facts
• Underwriting Procedures
• Insurance Policies
• Renewals and cancellation
• Insurance Product: Personal Insurance
• Insurance Product: Commercial Insurances
• Related services
• Underwriting considerations
• 2-hour exam
• 75 multiple choice questions (online examination)
Upon completion, trainees will receive a Certificate of Completion from The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).