This course is a highly interactive and inspirational training suitable for all levels of staff. It assists you in understanding teamwork and learning skills to facilitate effective collaboration, an improvement in business performance, staff satisfaction and team bonding will be achieved.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be expected to:
• Achieve effective teamwork
• learn about the roles and interaction of team members.
• individuals learn how they can best support their team as well as be supported themselves.
• encouraging teamwork, achieving excellent communications
• enhancing motivation and positive behaviour.
• Understanding Teamwork
• What makes great teamwork?
• Defining teamwork
• Review the benefits of effective teamwork.
• Communication Skills
• Using appropriate questioning styles
• Active listening techniques
• Understanding assertiveness
• Teamwork Activities
• Questionnaire to assess individual strengths within the team
• Activity to promote teamwork communications
• Review questionnaire results to identify strengths and weaknesses; appreciate dierences
• Building Trust and Appreciating Team Members
• Defining individual roles and responsibilities
• Highlight areas of common interest
• Appreciate areas for improvement Understand what works well
• Skills for an effective group process
• Individual responsibility and accountability.
• Constructive Feedback.
• Problem solving.
• Management and organization.
• Knowledge of roles.
Upon completion, trainees will receive a certificate of participation from Recourse Training Center.