Customer Service Course
Customer Service course helps you to go beyond simply delivering your product and develop strong relationships with your customers. It is essential that you provide a unique customer experience by proactively anticipating your customers’ needs and expectations.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be expected to:
• Explain what customer service means in relation to internal & external customers.
• Recognize how one’s attitude aects service standards.
• Master ways to develop & maintain a positive, customer focused, attitude.
• Develop needs analysis techniques to better address customer needs.
• Apply outstanding customer service techniques to generate return business.
• Practice techniques for developing good will through in-person customer service.
• Formulate take away techniques for service excellence over the phone.
• Gain insight to connecting with customers online.
• Master techniques for dealing with dicult customers.
• Acquire tools for recovering dicult customers.
Il-Understand when to escalate
Course entails the following sub-topics:
• Who we are and What we do
• Establishing your Attitude
• identifying and Addressing their Needs
• Generating Return Business
• 1n-Person Customer Service
• Giving Customer Service over the Phone
• Providing Electronic Customer Service
• Recovering Dicult Customers
Upon completion, trainees will receive a certificate of participation from Recourse Training Center.
The course is relevant for professionals who want to make a significant contribution to their company’s image by providing exceptional and unique customer service.
15 Training Hours
Trainees should preferably have:
• Good command of the English language.