The Financial Planning Course is designed for financial advisers and insurance agents. The course provides a solid grounding in the core financial and life assurance products and offers guidance on what constitutes professional practice, thereby providing a framework for ethical behaviour.
Upon completion of the course, trainees will be expected to:
• Know the skills needed to identify client’s needs.
• Know the facts of finding process.
• Understand the abilities needed to identify the good practice
• Understand how to identify protection products.
• Understand the skills needed to identify the saving and investment products.
• Know how to create comprehensive understanding and skills to identify pension products.
The main topics that will be covered are:
• The client needs
• The fact-finding process
• Good practice
• Protection products
• Saving and investment products
• Pension products
Upon completion, trainees will receive a Certificate of Completion from The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).