CCNP Routing and Switching builds on the CCNA curriculum with in-depth study of advanced routing and switching for converged voice, video, and data enterprise networks. The CCNP curriculum consists of 3, 70-hour courses: CCNP R&S ROUTE, CCNP R&S SWITCH, and CCNP R&S TSHOOT.
• Develop an in-depth understanding and theoretical knowledge of advanced routing and switching
• Study with an instructor in the classroom and access expert content online anytime
• Practice what you learn on real equipment and using the Cisco Packet Tracer simulation tool
• Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests
• Prepare for the workplace with collaborative projects and presentations
• Get connected to the global Cisco Networking Academy community